Who we are
EUHCNET is an independent network of professionals working at the European level on the communication field of urban health.
EUCHNET wants to promote among its members the exchange of information, studies, projects, best practices in the field of the urban health.
EUCHNET deals with non-profit training for its members and for professionals, journalists and students in the field of the urban health communication.
The Network is active in more than 60 countries worldwide. It brings together 150 experts – all renowned for their excellence in urban health.
Member organisations include:
- Mass media and journalists
- European Union communicators
- Ministry of Health communicators
- Regions and Cities communicators
- Universities, Foundation and research institutes
- Health Agency communicators
- Corporate communicators
- Chambers of commerce and industry communicators
- Sport communicators